Care and Instructions for Spandex Fabric:
Spandex Fabric can be easily damaged by heat. Different types of Spandex fabric require different care and instruction.
There are a few common instructions for the spandex fabrics as stated below:
- Hand wash separately in cold water, mild detergent.
- Do not apply to it chlorine, bleach or fabric softener.
- Do not rub fabric together.
- Lay flat to dry, do not wring.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Keep spandex items separate as bright and dark colors may bleed.
- Note that the bright shiny foil finish may fade after wear and washing.
Triple Threat Dancewear Sizing Chart
Revolution Sizing Chart
Dancewear Sizing Suggestions
All of our shoes are sized in accordance with women’s street shoe sizing. Children and men should add two sizes to their street shoe size to find their proper fit.
While all our styles are made to fit consistently with one another, shoes with different design and materials may fit differently.
- We suggest you measure your students while they are wearing a leotard for the most accurate measurements.
- When trying to decide which size to order, girth should be the most important measurement.
- Take into account that young children will grow throughout the year.
- Our XLC and XXLC sizes are made to fit a larger child, not a petite adult.
Measure across the back and around the fullest part of the bust
- Waist: Measure around the natural waist
- Hips: Measure around the widest part of the hips
- Girth: Measure from the center of one shoulder, down through the crotch, and back up to the same shoulder
- Inseam: Measure from the crotch down to the ankle bone on the inside of the leg